Your certification is valid for up to 3 years. After 3 years, in order to maintain your Certified Parking Professional status, you will need to submit the CPP Recertification Corporate Affidavit.
Notice of Rule Change: CPP holders whose designation expires after December 31, 2019 will also need to earn 24 credit hours to apply for recertification. Learn more.
NPA Member: $300 for 3 years
Non-member: $400 for 3 years
Download the CPP Recertification Corporate Affidavit (PDF)
Promote Your CPP Credential
As a Certified Parking Professional (CPP) you’ve earned the right to promote yourself as a top parking professional.
- On Your Business Card
- On Your LinkedIn Profile
- On Your Organization’s Web Site
- On Your Resume
- On RFPs or RFQs
- Gain a competitive advantage in the job market
- Advance your career and gain confidence in earning a credential
- Expand and validate your knowledge and skill set of industry best practices
- For career changers, demonstrate commitment to learning new knowledge areas
- Increase your organization’s reputation by hiring employees with professional credibility
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to high professional standards to current and prospective clients
- Enhance your organization’s level of industry expertise
- Gain a workforce committed to quality and productivity