Honoring Best & Brightest Young Professionals
About the Awards
2017 Award Deadline:
June 1, 2017
NPA's Award for Parking & Transportation Rising Stars
These awards recognize parking professionals under the age of 40 making a difference in the parking or transportation industry. Apply today or nominate a deserving individual for a 40 Under 40 Award. Stand up and be counted.
About the 40 Under 40 Awards:
Open to NPA members and nonmembers working in the parking or transportation industries under 40 years of age as of December 31, 2016. Honorees can be part of the program multiple years.
Entry Form & Fee
Fill out the online entry form, including a narrative, 500 words or less. The brief essay should address one of the following topics: 1) How have you/your nominee made a positive impact on the parking industry?
2) How have you/your nominee proven to be a leader in the parking industry?
3) What role do you believe you/your nominee will play in taking the parking industry into the future?
Entries are due by June 1
, along with payment. The cost is $40 for NPA members and $75 for non-member per entry.
The 40 Under 40 Award is a great way to get recognized for your accomplishment and gain media attention. NPA's Awards Committee will select up to 40 honorees per year. Winners will receive:
- Discount on first year of membership for non-member honorees
- Recognition at NPA's 2017 Annual Convention
- Recognition in Parking magazine and WeAreParking.org
- Press release distributed via PRNewswire announcing all honorees
- Individual press release sent to nominee to distribute
- Private, online networking group for 40 Under 40 Power Network
- Commemorative award