Honoring Best & Brightest Young Professionals
Submit Your Nomination
2018 Award Deadline:
June 1, 2018
NPA's Recognition for Parking & Transportation Rising Stars
These awards recognize parking professionals under the age of 40 making a difference in the parking or transportation industry. Stand up and be counted.
Apply today or nominate a deserving individual for a 40 Under 40 Award.
About the 40 Under 40 Awards:
Open to NPA members and nonmembers working in the parking or transportation industries under 40 years of age as of December 31, 2018.
Entry Form & Fee
Fill out the online entry form, including a narrative, 500 words or less. The brief essay should address one of the following topics: 1) How have you/your nominee made a positive impact on the parking industry?
2) How have you/your nominee proven to be a leader in the parking industry?
3) What role do you believe you/your nominee will play in taking the parking industry into the future?
Entries are due by June 1
, along with payment. The cost is $40 for NPA members and $75 for non-member per entry.
The 40 Under 40 Award is a great way to get recognized for your accomplishment and gain media attention. NPA's Awards Committee will select up to 40 honorees per year. Winners will receive:
- Discount on first year of membership for non-member honorees
- Recognition at the 2018 NPA Annual Convention
- Recognition in Parking magazine and WeAreParking.org
- Press release distributed via PRNewswire announcing all honorees
- Individual press release sent to nominee to distribute
- Private, online networking group for 40 Under 40 Power Network
- Commemorative award