WIP, Live Webinar | March 25, 1 p.m. ET
WIP Members: FREE / NPA Members: $35 / Nonmembers: $55
Register Now >>
Parking professionals know that developing person brand can be a huge asset in building a career profile. This webinar will examine how you can exploit LinkedIn and other social media platforms to build and maintain that personal brand. It will demonstrate easy-to-take steps that attendees can implement immediately.
The webinar will examine and explore:
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile by adding a professional profile picture and developing a profile headline
- How to make meaningful connections and use your network to build your brand
- Why it is important to publish content on LinkedIn to showcase your thought leadership
- How you customize your feed so that you can follow those who matter most
- Why it is beneficial to create a LinkedIn SlideShare account and how that can build your authority as a subject matter expert
- Other tips to leverage your presence on social media
This is a one-hour webinar with 45-50 minutes of presentation and remaining 10-15 minutes for interactive Q&A with attendees.
Register Now >>
Each webinar provides 1 continuing education (CE) hour towards the CPP designation. Learn more.
Director of Global Communications
Amanda Charney is a communications expert with twenty years’ experience in marketing, communications and content management. She is the Director of Global Communications at Fixation Marketing, an award-winning agency specializing in integrated marketing solutions that grow events and membership for associations. Before joining Fixation, Amanda was Senior Director, Development Communications at the George Washington University, where she directed marketing strategy for a variety of school and unit fundraising initiatives. Prior to that she was Director of Publications at the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions.
Can't make the webinar? Register anyway, and we'll send you the recording!