Letter from Our Leaders - July 2019
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
I hope all of you are well into your summer and enjoying vacations, travel time with family while staying productive at work. WIP started our summer off at the IPMI show with a networking reception in Anaheim, CA. WIP was overwhelmed by the turn out at our networking event while five other receptions were going on at the same time. We were honored to be flowing with people buzzing about WIP and our first official event under the NPA umbrella. We had over 125 people in attendance made up of a combination of existing and new potential members.
I want to thank our sponsors for the event; Toledo Ticket, Transcore, Passport, Parking Today Media, SP+, ABM, Walter P Moore, SKIDATA, Arrive, and Pay By Phone. We were very grateful their effort and generous contributions to help make this event possible. We saw familiar faces and met new ones while we networked and enjoyed delicious food, drinks and music. Please look at our pictures. … Think Pink
Our next event in October will be WIP’s annual conference following the NPA’s convention in Orlando Florida, Thursday, October 24 - Friday, October 25. This year’s conference theme is Be the change, LEAD the Change. Strengthen your skills as a leader in the parking industry. Expand your network of peers and mentors. Gain valuable insights into career mapping and goal setting at the industry’s only women centered conference. Join a distinguished group of women and men focused on making the parking industry more inclusive, where women can embark on a future filled with professional success and achievement.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Learn from parking C-suite executive’s leadership skills and traits essential to your success.
- Prepare, plan and execute your next career move.
- Network with like-minded parking professionals at our Red Carpet, Red Shoe reception.
- Celebrate the winner and all the participants of the new WOMEN IN PARKING IMPACT Award.
- Build a custom journey map for your personal career growth.
- Earn credit hours for NPA’s Certified Parking Professional (CPP) designation. (6 hours)
- The WOMEN IN PARKING Conference is developed by women who have discovered the keys to success, presented by women who will inspire and invigorate you – and designed with your success in mind.
Register now as early bird pricing is in effect until August 16th. Click below to register today
Enjoy the rest of your summer and I look forward to seeing you all at the WIP annual Conference in October.
Marcy Sparrow, WIP Chair, Parking Today
Nicole Judge, Board Chair, NPA