NPA Innovator of the Year:
- 2017: Thomas Leathers, Parking Administrator for the City of Durham, N.C.
- 2016: Reginald Randolph, General Manager, Houston First Corporation (Houston)
- 2015: Chandrea "Shawn" Frantz, President & Chief Marketing Officer, Parking Guidance Systems, LLC
- 2014: Frank Ching, MBA, CPP, City Parking Administrator, City of Santa Monica – Parking Operations
- 2013: Gregory Ballard, Mayor, Indianapolis, Ind.
- 2012: Darlene Bunton, Director of Parking Services, University of Cincinnati
Innovative Organization of the Year:
- 2017: Dallas Fort Worth International Airport Parking Business Unit (DFW/PBU)
- 2016: Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colo.
- 2015: University of British Columbia
- 2014: City of Tampa Parking Division, Public Safety Team, Tampa, Fla.
- 2013: Texas Tech University Transportation and Parking Services, Lubbock, Texas
- 2012: T2 Systems, Indianapolis, Ind., and its client, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Innovative Facility of the Year:
- 2017: MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas, Nev.
- 2016: City of West Hollywood Automated Garage
- 2015: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- 2014: City of Santa Monica Parking Structure #6, Santa Monica, Calif. / International Parking Design: Architect of Record / HUB Parking Technology: Technology Partner
- 2013: University of California Davis Parking Structure III, Sacramento, Calif. / Watry Design: Architects, Structural Engineers and Parking Planners, and Dreyfuss & Blackford Architects
- 2012: The Wave Mixed-Use Parking Structure, Atlantic City, N.J., Timothy Haahs & Associates, Blue Bell, Pa., project architect and engineer
Innovative Sustainability Project of the Year:
- 2017: Phoenix Motorcars
- 2016: Pomona College Parking Structure by Watry Design, Claremont, Calif.
- 2015: University of California, Irvine Transportation Services
- 2014: New Balance Field and Parking Facility, Boston University / Parking Consultant and Structural Engineer: DESMAN Associates
- 2013: FIGat7th Parking Garage, Los Angeles, Calif. / Parking Design Group and project owner Brookfield Properties
- 2012: Canopy Airport Parking, Denver International Airport, Denver, Colorado, Propark, Hartford, Conn.