The 9 Pillars of NPA SAFEPARK™ Guidance
Getting Back to Business
The SAFEPARK™ Guidelines focus on important operational areas for the parking industry to support the communities we serve with reliable, repeatable practices that safeguard workers, parkers and asset owners.
- PLANNING: Maintenance of an employee wellness plan, sanitization plan and emergency plan.
- CLEANING: Disinfecting & Sanitizing
- DISTANCING: Safe Distancing and Protective Barriers
- LOW CONTACT & NO CONTACT: Reduce customer touchpoints
- HEALTH: Personal Hygiene and Health Precautions
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): PPE Recommendations
- ASSET OWNERS: Follow asset owner requirements consistent with OSHA and CDC.
- COMMUNICATIONS/SIGNAGE: Effectively communicating policies to employees and customers.
- TRAINING: Training employees on sanitization practices.
Guidelines will evolve over time, as North America gets back to business and the knowledge on how to most effectively manage the coronavirus is developed. As a community the parking industry supports a proactive approach in safe handling of structures, vehicles, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).