Editorial Calendar | Submit Ad Materials
Why Advertise in Parking?
Distributed internationally, Parking magazine contains feature articles that appeal to all sectors of the parking industry:
- Best practices, trends and case studies in the parking industry
- Regular columns for the public professional, safety & security, technology and marketing.
- Buyers' Guide to Parking Products & Services - June Issue
Get connected to the people that matter to you in the parking industry, advertise in Parking magazine.
Special Issues & Editorial Calendar
January – Parking Technology/Future of Parking
February – The Business of Parking
March – The Greening of Parking
April – Valet Parking
Who reads Parking?
- Owners, operators, and managers of private and commercial parking facilities
- Institutional parking administrators and supervisors for hospitals, colleges and universities, and medical centers
- Public parking officials and administrators for municipalities, airports and parking authorities
- Architects, engineers, and parking consultants
- Industry equipment and service suppliers along with related industry professionals (downtown executives, developers, building owners, hotels/motels, libraries, etc.) are included in Parking’s readership.
International Buyers' Guide to Products and Services
Published in June, NPA's Buyers' Guide is the industry’s most comprehensive and widely used catalog. Featured are suppliers of parking equipment, technology, and services, plus parking consultants, building owners, and private operators. Visit the Buyers' Guide page for more information.