|2018 NPA Webinar Series
On Demand Webinar | Recorded August 15
NPA Members: $35 / Nonmembers: $55
Large sports arenas and special event venues face unique challenges in providing a seamless parking experience for their patrons. Fans want to be out of the parking lots and into their seats well before game-time or before the show starts. And when it is all over they want to be on their way without delay.
In this webinar, you will learn how parking operators are using the latest technology and event logistics software to provide a flawless parking experience before and after a sports or special event.
The webinar will examine:
- Parking design considerations for special event spaces
- Remote parking and shuttle services including using GPS tracking and cameras on shuttles
- VIP Valet parking services - what is involved, how to do it well
- Uber/Taxi Drop offs/Pick-ups areas. How to manage this process
- Revenue control systems and integration with apps like StubHub, Groupon, etc
Nashville based Premier Parking will lead the webinar and draw on their experiences providing special event parking services at venues such as Busch Stadium, home of St Louis Cardinals, The Dome at America’s Center, The Ryman Auditorium, and the Fed Ex Forum.
James Baker, General Manager, Premier Parking
Owen Sanford, Regional Vice President, Premier Parking
Participants in this webinar will qualify for 1 continuing education (CE) hour towards the CPP designation.