|2019 NPA Webinar Series
Live Webinar | March 13, 1 p.m. ET
NPA Members: $35 / Nonmembers: $55
Shuttle programs are an integral part of many parking solutions from off- airport operations to campus transportation. Alternative fuel vehicles, GPS systems and other smart technology are providing parking operators with better tools to manage this complex service.
This NPA webinar will examine the steps that parking operators should consider taking when establishing a shuttle or fleet program.
This is a one-hour session with 45-50 minutes of presentation and remaining 10-15 minutes for interactive Q&A with attendees.
- Shuttle funding and shuttle depreciation costs
- The importance of understanding the shuttle customer-base and its expectations
- Key shuttle success and operational metrics
- How and why to adjust, daily shuttle, routing, and employee schedules
- Employee recruitment, training and engagement tactics
- The state of the art in smart shuttle technology
- The importance of consistent customers service and delivering on your brand promise
Participants in this webinar will qualify for 1 continuing education (CE) hour towards the CPP designation.