|2019 NPA Webinar Series
On Demand Webinar | Recorded March 13, 2019
NPA Members: $35 / Nonmembers: $55
Shuttle programs are an integral part of many parking solutions from off- airport operations to campus transportation. Alternative fuel vehicles, GPS systems and other smart technology are providing parking operators with better tools to manage this complex service.
This NPA webinar will examine the steps that parking operators should consider taking when establishing a shuttle or fleet program.
This is a one-hour session with 45-50 minutes of presentation and remaining 10-15 minutes for interactive Q&A with attendees.
- Shuttle funding and shuttle depreciation costs
- The importance of understanding the shuttle customer-base and its expectations
- Key shuttle success and operational metrics
- How and why to adjust, daily shuttle, routing, and employee schedules
- Employee recruitment, training and engagement tactics
- The state of the art in smart shuttle technology
- The importance of consistent customers service and delivering on your brand promise
James Morris, CPP
Jim Morris has over 15 years’ experience in hospitality, transportation, and marketing. He is currently General Manager for Premier Parking in their Nashville market where he leads a team of 150 associates.
He began his career with VPNE Parking Solutions starting in the healthcare and hospitality sectors and was Director of Hospitality & Private Events prior to Joining Premier Parking.
Jim is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and is an NPA Certified Parking Professional (CPP)
Dustin J Turner is the General Manager, Oklahoma City with Premier Parking. He is a 12-year veteran in the parking industry with a wide range of management experiences from Valet Operations to, Municipalities parking, and Class A building management.
Before joining Premier Parking, Dustin served with Win Park, Hines and Republic Parking System.
He is a graduate of Mid-America Christian University and lives in Oklahoma City OK.
Participants in this webinar will qualify for 1 continuing education (CE) hour towards the CPP designation.