Live Webinar | February 13, 1 p.m. ET
NPA Members: $35 / Nonmembers: $55
Customer expectations are constantly rising. In particular, special event venues face unique challenges in providing a seamless parking experience for their patrons. Patrons want to be out of the parking lots and into their seats well before an event begins and on their way without delay when it’s all over. How can parking operators stay ahead of this demand curve and provide the best level of service possible?
In this informative webinar, Nashville-based Premier Parking will draw on their experiences providing special event parking services at venues such as Busch Stadium, home of St Louis Cardinals, The Dome at America’s Center, The Ryman Auditorium, and the Fed Ex Forum to provide a flawless parking experience before and after a sports or special event.
- Parking design considerations for special event spaces.
- Examine remote parking and shuttle services including the use of GPS tracking and cameras on shuttles
- Explore a VIP Valet parking services - what is involved, how to do it well
- How to manage the process for Uber/Taxi Drop offs/Pick-ups areas.
- Understand how to integrate revenue control systems apps like Stub Hubb, Groupon, etc
This is a one-hour session with 45-50 minutes of presentation and remaining 10-15 minutes for interactive Q&A with attendees.
Regional Vice President
Participants in this webinar will qualify for 1 continuing education (CE) hour towards the CPP designation.