Monday, February 10, 2020
2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Experience the magical town of San Jose del Cabo and walk around its unique square, visiting the shops and art galleries that surround the Jesuit Mission from the 1730s. San José’s ambience will welcome you with authentic Mexican Flavors and Traditions. The tour includes a visit to the famous blown glass factory, Wirikuta Park, and of course some tequila tasting! There will even be room for a little shopping.
Fee: $100 per person
- 2:00 p.m. - Pick up time at hotel
- 2:10 p.m. - Visit to Wirikuta park & cactus nursery
- 2:40 p.m. - Visit to Blown Glass factory
- 3:10 p.m. - Visit to City hall
- 3:40 p.m. - Visit to Mission, Culture & History of San Jose del Cabo and walk through art galleries
- 4:15 p.m. - Tequila tasting
- 4:45 p.m. - Transfer to hotel
- 5:00 p.m. - Estimated arrival to hotel
We recommend bringing the following:
- Comfortable shoes for walking