To earn the HR certificate, you must complete the 3 following courses. Each course includes a final assessment. To successfully complete the certificate program, you must score a 70% or higher on the final assessment for each course. Upon completion of the course requirements, you will receive a certificate and earn 1.5 credit hours.
The strength of your company depends on the strength of your team. Finding the right people to represent your company is the crucial first step to building customer loyalty. Hiring smart means taking the time to understand your customer's needs and the skills needed to fulfill those needs. It also means learning to market the job for maximum response, and developing an interview process that makes sure all of your needs are met.
- Identify job sources for the current market.
- Explain best practices for conducting an interview.
- Learn techniques to evaluate job candidates.
Train to Culture
When you think about training and professional development, remember that it is your team that is your biggest asset. By engaging your people and communicating with them often and openly, they will feel responsible for achieving organizational success. Learn how you can provide your employees with training resources and tools that will help them feel more engaged and empowered to reach your goals and increase your bottom line.
- Learn how to engage your employees to achieve results.
- Explain how to develop a training program that speaks to your company culture.
- Describe how to create a culture that promotes mentoring to develop your team.
Build Your Bench
Whether you're building a multi-million dollar parking business, or leading a major parking and transportation department, hiring for skill, culture fit and staying power is key to building a successful team. It's all about finding the right people to build a long term team for long term success.
- Identify components of talent development systems.
- Learn how to identify top talent within your organization.
- Understand the value of applying principles of talent management.